North Adams Parkade
Parking Spaces: 521
- 131,000 square foot community shopping center strategically located at the southeastern corner of Main Street and American Legion Drive in the heart of downtown North Adams
- North Adams is a significant hub for culture, recreation, tourism, education, retail and dining in the Berkshires
- The Shopping Center is in close proximity to the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art which is the largest museum of contemporary art in the United States
- Fully signalized access and excellent visibility
- Current Tenants include Gordman’s, Planet Fitness, North Adams Movie Plex 8, Dollar Tree, V&V, Label Shopper, H&R Block, Papa Gino’s and Burger King
You must be a registered user in order to download the Offering memorandum for this property.
This information has been secured from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information. References to square footage or age are approximate. Buyer must verify the information and bears all risk for any inaccuracies.