First Hartford Corporation is involved in the development and relocation of CVS stores in defined territories across the United States. Currently, First Hartford handles areas of Regions II and V, in New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Louisiana as outlined in the map below. We handle all aspects of development, including site selection, permitting and construction, before turning a store over to CVS operators. Please contact us for information regarding specific locations.
CVS Site Selection Criteria
- Fee Simple Sales Transactions
- Highly visible, we require pylon sign identity
- Easy access with traffic control
- High traffic count locations
- Free standing sites with drive-thru pharmacy capability, 1.5 to 2.0 acres
- Parking for 75 to 80 vehicles
- Minimum of 18,000 people in trade area
- All approvals are obtained by presentation to the CVS Real Estate Committee; meetings are held bi-monthly
Free Standing Prototype
- 96′ x 137′ = 12,900 sq. ft.